Makita DTM51Z Quick Release Oscillating Tool Features:
UK Wide Delivery | SIIS Ltd
The Makita DTM51 is designed based on the DTM50, but with tool-less blade and accessory changes for quicker installations and replacements. With up to 20,000 oscillations per minute the DTM51 has a high operational efficiency which enables it to cut through most materials with ease. With a multi-angle setting that spans a full 360 degrees in 30 degree increments this versatile multi-tool will cut plasterboard, wood, metal, ceramic tiles and can flush cut nails and metal pipework.
- Tool-less accessory clamp. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of accessories,.
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape whcih fits the hand for extra comfortable handling.
- Battery capacity warning lamp Blinking red; Battery power has been nearly used up. Solid red; Battery power has been used up (Battery protector will shut off the power.)
- Accessories can be installed at 30º increments, across 360º
- Variable speed control dial.
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function.
- High operating efficiency.