Dewalt DCH253N SDS+ Hammer Drill 18V Features:
UK Wide Delivery | SIIS Ltd
The DeWalt DCH243 18V XR Li-Ion SDS+ Cordless Hammer Drill is a powerful, heavy duty unit, yet still ultra-compact and lightweight, designed for high performance, less fatigue, excellent runtime and longer tool life. The DCH243 is ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry ranging from 4mm to 20mm. It also features a rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render.
Supplied body only. Batteries, charger and carry cases sold separately. Comes with side handle and depth stop as standard.
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling
- Impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood, masonry and metal
- Perform & Protect shield offers best-in-class vibration at 7.4m/s minimised user fatigue
- Includes heavy duty kitbox for secure storage of drill